Saturday, May 25, 2013

Beautiful by Reagan Mitchell


I often use the term beautiful several times a day to describe any and everything that evokes positivity for me. In my brief time  in Chile everyone around me has had to endure me saying beautiful repeatedly in regards to my experiences so far. Initially, I left the United States nervous with no idea of how anything would pan out. However, in my arrival I was greeted with warm smiles and tight hugs from my host family, very beautiful. 

On this trip I have been continually blessed with new friendships daily. In my first few days of being in Chile I was able to view some the wonderful sights and take some great photos. One of my favorite ones came from my trip to Altos Del Bío Bío. The drive was amazing and their is no feeling that compares to being on a windy road ascending and descending through the mountains.
I also had the pleasure of visiting the University of Concepción. The lush forests surrounding the campus create a beautiful backdrop. As we were exiting the university I took this photo in mid-day.
All in all, I am enjoying my time in Chile. Everyday I wake up I find myself continually more thankful for being given this opportunity.              
 





No comments:

Post a Comment